Friday, August 13, 2010

Be very courageous

I asked the Lord to show me what He wants me to know for today, on the second day after the bank initiated Foreclosure activities.  I opened my scriptures at random to Joshua 23:

6 Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left...
  8 But cleave unto the Lord your God, as ye have done unto this day.
  9 For the Lord hath driven out from before you great nations and strong: but as for you, no man hath been able to stand before you unto this day.
  10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.
  11 Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the Lord your God.

 It felt like a good reminder to read my scriptures, keep the commandments, and love and honor the Lord.  The promise is that the Lord will fight my battles.

Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment